DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- General designer: concept, design, tender and working documentation, author supervision
- Architectural design
- Engineering design
- Master plan and land planning
- Projects according to BREEAM
- Audit of land plots and buildings
- Audit of project documentation
- Project feasibility study
- Independent projects analysis
- Management and tender procedures
- Coordination of contractors
- Control of quality, work schedule, budgets
- Commissioning and acceptance of works
- Preparation of initial planning & building permits
- Obtaining technical specifications for utilities connection
- Technical/construction supervision
- Startup support
- Guarantee period surveillance
- Engineering-geological surveys
Using BIM saves time, money, materials through more detailed planning and distribution of construction costs. The error in calculating materials using BIM-models is 2%, which is very small in comparison with the traditional approach. Also, when using BIM productivity can increase to 20%.
M.K.3 is a member of the Council for High-Rise Buildings and Urban Environment of CTBUH and is a member of several working groups of the Council to develop the competence of high-rise construction in Russia. CTBUH compiles a list of the 100 highest buildings in the world. One of the key and unique projects of M.K.3 is the "Neskuchny Home & Spa" project in Moscow.
MK.3 is a certified auditor of the BREEAM international certification system. Developing, planning and executing our projects, we strive to carry out our activities in such a way as to protect the environment. One of our important projects is the eco-project to collect rainwater in the Aptekarsky Garden.